Nido Melkpulver 400g
- Instant full cream milk powder
- www.nestle tasteofhome.com
- Nido® is a dry whole milk powder. Simply mix 32.5g (about 3 teaspoons) of milk powder and 225 ml off water to make 250mls of Nido® Milk. Why not also try Nido® milk powder in your tea and coffee?
- Nido® was first launched during the 1940s as an extremely versatile and practical milk powder, ready to use at all times. The same is true to today as Nido® milk powder can be used in many recipes and drinks, as a simple substitute for fresh milk.
- 130g of milk powder and 900ml of water make 1 litre.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Each tin contains 2,5kg of Nestle Nido® instant full cream milk powder
- Pack size: 2.5 kg
Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Fat Content not less than 28%
Allergy warning: Contains milk
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep the tin closed., Best Before: See base (EXP)
Preparation and Usage
- 3x 32.5 g Nido®+ 225 ml water=250 ml
- 32.5 g milk powder and 225 ml water makes 250 ml reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
- 130 g milk powder and 900 ml water makes 1 Litre reconstituted milk with 3.7% milk fat.
Number of uses
12 Pack contains 12 portions
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
Not to be used to feed infants below 12 months of age.
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g||per (250 ml)||%RI*|
|Energy||2101 kJ||686 kJ||–|
|–||503 kcal||164 kcal||8%|
|Fat||28,2 g||9,2 g||13%|
|– of which saturates||17,6 g||5,7 g||29%|
|Carbohydrate||36,5 g||11,9 g||4%|
|– of which sugars||36,5 g||11,9 g||13%|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g||–|
|Protein||25,7 g||8,4 g||17%|
|Salt||0,90 g||0,30 g||5%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||–||–||–|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||–||–||–|
|Pack contains 12 portions||–||–||–|