Tandoori Masala Chicken
- Recipe Servings: 7
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45-40 Minutes
- Total Cook Time: 50-60 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Medium
There is nothing like the earthy, lip smacking taste of Tandoori Masala Chicken.
- Chicken (cut into 4-8 pieces)
- Lemon juice
- Yoghurt (whipped)
- Minced Ginger paste
- Minced Garlic paste
- Tandoori Masala mix
- Make straight cuts on the chicken pieces. Squeeze over TRS lemon juice and sprinkle a little salt and leave for one hour.
- Combine the TRS Tandoori Masala mix, yoghurt, ginger and garlic to create a paste and spread it on the chicken pieces. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 180”C.
- Grease a tray with oil/ghee and place the chicken pieces on it.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Once the chicken is roasted partly, turn on the grill for 5 minutes and grill the chicken until ready.
- That’s it! Your Tandoori Masala is ready. Serve hot with naan, salt and raita.