TAVAFRY BHARWAN SUBZI
- Antall porsjoner: 4
- Forberedelse: 10 Minutes
- Koketid: 15 Minutes
- Total koketid: 25 Minutes
- Vanskelighetsgrad: Medium
A special blend of spices for cooking vegetable delicacies on a flat pan (Tava). Vegetables like Bitter Gourd, Okra (Lady finger) Egg plants, Lotus stems, Onions, Potatoes, etc. can be used.
- MDH Tavafry Masala
- Blandede grønnsaker
- Liten karela
- Capsicum Green
- Vask og tørk alle grønnsakene.
- Remove the heads of vegetables and cut them in the longitudinal direction.
- Keeping the heads gives a cross-cut to the vegetables, making sure you do not divide the segments.
- Lubricate vegetables with Salt and leave them on the cutting board for 20 minutes to drain. (remember tava masala has some mountain salt)
- Fill all vegetables with the dry tava masala and grill / shallow fry on a hot tava grille with a coat of oil.
- Cook on medium high and occasionally change the position for a steady cook. You can also use the flat attachment for the indoor grill.
- You can use small baby potatoes, pearl onion and small karela using the same procedure.
- Server with onion mint raita (vegan exclude this) and toast whole wheat naan.